Harris delivers the network—whenever and wherever it's needed—for critical decision-making and mission success. The proof is deployed in today's tactical and public safety situations: from battlefields to city streets, command centers to tactical edge, Harris solutions are securely connecting those on land, at sea, in the air and everywhere.
At LAAD, Harris showcased products that are smaller, faster, and lighter—and with greater capacity and reach than ever before—including our family of tactical wideband networking radios, deployable cellular solutions, satellite-based network services, and software applications supporting mission-critical functions.
Where can your operations benefit from Harris solutions?
Anytime and anywhere you need assured communications for:
- Integrated tactical networks that need high speed and high capacity
- Converged networks that need to integrate tactical, LTE, P25 and Tetra
- Command and control communications networks that need to be fast paced and fluid, but also stable
- Tactical radio country-wide repeater networks that need to be ever ready for secure access and coverage
- Vehicular networks that need to support the flow of data, both on the move and at the halt
- And more...
Explore this website to learn how Harris helps all echelons to collect, analyze, and distribute information—accurately, securely and in real time.