Trusted today, ready for the future.
The wideband network is defining the future of warfare. Harris is at the forefront of deploying that network today—for Capability Set 13 and beyond.
The 2012 AUSA Annual meeting and Exposition provided an optimal opportunity to see how Harris delivers secure wideband connectivity and battlefield networking. Featured products included:
• Falcon III® AN/PRC-117G Multiband radio in manpack and vehicular form
• AN/PRC-152A wideband handheld radio for dismounted soldiers
• RF-7800W high capacity line-of-sight data radio
• RF-3590 ruggedized tablet for high-performance computing at the edge
• RF-7800T Situational Awareness Video Receiver
(SAVR) providing ISR video feels directly to ground forces
• RF-7800H wideband manpack, the first high-frequency tactical radio with wideband data capabilities
If you were unable to stop by the Harris booth at AUSA, you can get a first-hand look from the show floor in the video below. Chris Bugg explains how Harris extends the wideband network—for faster and more informed decision-making, increased battlefield mobility and a smoother flow of information, up and down the command chain.
THIS INFORMATION WAS APPROVED FOR PUBLISHING PER THE ITAR AS “BASIC MARKETING INFORMATION OF DEFENSE ARTICLES” OR PER THE EAR AS “ADVERTISING PRINTED MATTER”.
For more information, contact us at
or call us at 1-888-711-7295. International callers: +001 321-674-4253 or +001 321-727-9207.